Student Visa

Student Visa (Subclass 500)
With this visa you can
  • Participate in an eligible course of study in Australia
  • Travel in and out of Australia as many times as you want
  • Work up to 40 hours every 2-week period once your course starts
  • Apply for a different temporary or permanent visa, if eligible
  • Stay – Up to 5 years and in line with your enrollment.
Subclass 407 Training visa
This visa allows you to take part in workplace-based occupational training activities to improve your skills for your job, area of tertiary study, field of expertise or in a professional development training program in Australia.
B. Stay
This is a temporary visa. We might grant you a visa allowing you to stay in Australia for up to 2 years.
Subclass 590 Student Guardian visa
With this visa you can
  • You can come to Australia to provide care and support for a student visa holder who is under the age of 18 years of age (or over 18 in exceptional circumstances)
  • Care for more than one student
  • Study an English Language Intensive Course for Overseas Students (ELICOS) for less than 20 hours per week, or any other study or training for no more than three months
!--Start of Script-->